Ensuring a healthy home means controlling humidity. Too much or too little both have an adverse effect on your home and more importantly, your health. We are proud to sell GeneralAIRE whole house humidifiers, which control the relative humidity levels, providing an invisible cloak of protection for your family and home.
In this time of heightened awareness and concern regarding airborne pathogens and viruses, this is a reminder that one of the best ways to eliminate these dangers is to manage your home’s humidity. Research has shown that 40-60% relative humidity is ideal for ultimate structural and personal protection. Proper Relative Humidity levels can also save you money in terms of home heating. There is no downside to humidity control within your home.
*Some conditions may apply
- For home sizes up to 2,800 sq ft
- Model 1042DMM includes the MHX3 manual stat and all components normally required for a cold water application
- Model 1042DMD includes the X3 Automatic Digital Humidistat that features a manual or automatic mode with an outdoor sensor for temperature compensating control
- A highly efficient flow-through unit that delivers 17 GPD@120°F
- Replacement evaporator pad number 990-13
- 5 Year Warranty
Legacy Series Humidifiers
We spend most of our days indoors. It is important to control the indoor relative humidity to maintain a comfortable and healthy indoor air environment.
Very low humidity in your home in winter can result in dry, itchy skin or dry sinuses and nose. Dry skin can crack and peel and will look unattractive and can lead to infections. Dry noses and sinuses may lead to a clogging or swelling and closing of the air passages and cause breathing difficulty at night. Choosing a GeneralAire® Legacy Humidifier will improve your comfort indoors and maintain a healthy environment so you can breathe a little easier.
A portion of the heated air from the furnace passes through a water soaked pad where it absorbs additional moisture and then returns for distribution throughout your home.
Water is metered into the KineticFlo® Trough and dispersed uniformly across the pad. Unevaporated water drains from the bottom of the unit to eliminate mineral build up.
GF-1137L Fan Powered Humidifier
*Some conditions may apply
- MHX3 Select-Control Manual Humidistat is included
- Fan-powered unit mounts easily on the warm air plenum and delivers 18 GPD @ 120° F
- Plenum Opening: 15″ wide x 9-1/2″ high
- Unit Size:: 16″ wide x 14″ high x 10″ deep
- Replacement Evaporator Pad GF990-13
- 5 Year Warranty
Legacy Series Humidifier:
Choosing a GeneralAire® Humidifier will improve your comfort indoors and maintain a heathy environment so you can breathe a little easier.
The operating principle of the humidifier is based on the most efficient and economical means of evaporating water into the air. The heat necessary for evaporating water is produced by the furnace. The 1137L Fan Powered Humidifier mounts on the warm air plenum.
The water supply to the humidifier is controlled by the electronic solenoid valve. The solenoid valve and the humidifier fan are controlled by a humidistat connected through an isolation relay. The humidistat is designed for wall mounting in the living area or surface mounting on the return air duct.
GF-5500 Steam Humidifier
*Some condition may apply. Price does not include electrical.
- Contemporary Design
- On/Off Switch
- LED Display
- Constant Control Diagnostics
- Automatic Digital Control
- Up to 28.5 Gallons Per Day
- Effortless Maintenance
- 1 Screw Cover Release
- “Snap in Place” Cylinder Wire Connections
- Drain Tempering
- GFX4 Humidistat
- Replacement Cylinder GF55
Winter months mean drier indoor air. When the air in your home is too dry, you know how unpleasant it can be. Health concerns, dry , itchy, cracked skin, temperature discomfort, damage to your home and assets, static shock. Generalaire® has your solution.
Maintain proper humidity throughout your entire home with the new GeneralAire® Steam Humidifier Model GF5500. Protect your home and its contents while also offering you, your family, and your pets greater health and comfort.
The Benefits of Steam
- More effective for larger homes than other types of humidification
- Operates independently of the furnace
- Uses less water than other types of humidificaton
- Known as “clean” humidification, as water is heated to a boiling point to provide sterile, pure,clean humidity.